This Agreement ("Agreement") covers the use of Rest Therapy - www.resttherapy.ca ("Website"), an Internet website, including the use of any of the features, applications, content, and other media available on the Website. This Agreement is linkable from the front page of Rest Therapy at any time.
Use of the Website constitutes acceptance of this Agreement. If you do not wish to accept this Agreement and would like to use the Website, please send us an email with your specific request. All users are obligated by this Agreement while using the Website.
1. Publishing Policies. Rest Therapy, to the best of its knowledge, does not endorse, support, or publish any content that is obscene, offensive, slanderous, indecent, or fraudulent regarding the content published in the Website. In the case where a user perceives that the Website contains content that may be considered unacceptable, the Publisher welcomes and encourages requests to remove the content, and makes a reasonable effort to do so.
Content on this Website is copyrighted Rest Therapy and is the sole property of Rest Therapy, unless otherwise noted. Contributions by users are copyrighted by the user unless otherwise noted, or unless otherwise agreed to by the user and Rest Therapy.
3. Links to other websites. If this Website contains Internet links to other Internet websites, Rest Therapy has no control over the content or publishing policies of these websites, and is in no way responsible for their use, or for use of a link from the Website to another website by a Website user. Users may use links on the website at their own risk. Rest Therapy makes a reasonable effort to ensure that links do not lead to other websites whose publishing practices are not consistent with this Website, or whose content would be considered unacceptable.
4. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify Rest Therapy and its employees and agents, and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorneys' fees) that may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorized use of content obtained through the Website, from your breach of this Agreement, or from any such acts arising through your use of the Website.
5. Disclaimer. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS." REST THERAPY HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN OR PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE.
REST THERAPY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR THAT NO VIRUSES WILL BE TRANSMITTED ON THE SERVICE.
THE PUBLISHER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY SUSTAINED ARISING OUT OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED, RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
6. Other terms. Rest Therapy may terminate access to or use of the Website at any time without notice. This Agreement is the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral.
7. Spam. Any person or persons abusing any casual rights to email or otherwise contact Rest Therapy will be reported to the proper authorities. Spamming Rest Therapy and / or its brokers with multiple inquiries will eliminate any chance of creating a business relationship.
By consenting to Rest Therapy’s SMS marketing in the checkout and initializing a purchase or subscribing via our subscription tools, you agree to receive recurring text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal do-not-call list. Message frequency varies. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. We do not charge for the service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions, please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We have the right to modify any telephone number or short code we use to operate the service at any time. You will be notified on such occasions. You agree that any messages you send to a telephone number or short code we have changed, including any STOP or HELP requests, may not be received, and we will not be liable for honoring requests made in such messages.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.